photo of me taken in northern california by nirav patel
I am on the hunt for a fabulously organised Administrative Assistant based in Melbourne to help with day-to-day business-related duties.
- Clear, concise writing skills (you must enjoy writing as this is a large portion of the job);
- High attention to detail;
- Great organisational skills;
- Knowledge of MYOB (or the ability to learn MYOB quickly);
- Good work ethic and ability to work independently and without supervision;
- Minimum of one year commitment.
PLEASE NOTE: As this is NOT a photographic role, the position is not suited to photographers. It is perfectly suited for those with an interest in or experience with administrative duties.
Time commitment: Approximately 10-15 hours a week, with at least one hour commitment each day (flexible to work from home); as well as one day in-person at my Fitzroy office every one to two weeks.
Application details: Please submit a cover letter responding to each of the selection criteria, a full resume and two professional references as an email (title should be: “Administrative Assistant Position”) to: email@example.com. I will be accepting applications until the 20th February 2012.
Thank you so much!